الخميس، 6 أكتوبر 2011

About Myself

I am Hasbariah Binti Sinairi. I come from Sabah, Below The Wind. I am taking Degree of Arabic Language With Education at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). Now, I am in semester 3.

In order to fulfill the university subject, I need to take English Communication II subject in this semester. The objective of taking this subject is to improve student's communication skill in English. In addition, it also prepare teachers to-be with good teaching skill.



I am in group Q and my lecturer is Miss Fairus binti Ahmad Daud. She is lecturer from Faculty of Language and Communication. There is about 42 members in my group. The venue for my class is at PC14 on Thursday at 3.00 to 5.00 pm.

Through out this subject, I hope I can improve my communication skill and be more confident when using English language in my conversation.

هناك تعليقان (2):