الجمعة، 14 أكتوبر 2011

~ImproVmenT~

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
  Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah SWT for this opportunity of life that has given to me. 
My routine for today, I'm searching for something in youtube to improve my English. Alhamdulillah, I was got a video by Aiman Azlan, one of the best youtubers in Malaysia. His video was different between Anwar Hadi's video, but both of them have their own uniqueness. I was thought that, I also can learn and improve my English from both of them. 

In Aiman Azlan's video, it is more to answer other question from anybody. So, for today, someone had asked him, how to speak English while he afraid that his friend will laugh at him if he make mistake. He3, this question attract my attention because his situation was same like me. So, I was listen carefully to Aiman Azlan's answer, he was begun the answer by a question, "are you sure that your friend are going to laugh at you?, because they think that your fearing might just be in your head". His advise was keep on trying, because you do not know the result until you try and for the others, remember that do not stop others from moving forward just because you choose to stay behind
 Alhamdulillah, I was learnt something from this video, to improve ourselves just do what we want and do not thing about the result first, keep on trying and do not give up. ^_^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق