الأحد، 16 أكتوبر 2011

~Propose~

......السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ربركاته
All praises to Allah for all the give.....
   Still in improvement mode....^_^ practice for my listening an writing. Today i had heard to Aiman Azlan video about 'PROPOSE'. As we know, in our country, man propose to women, and when a women propose to man, it is being a weird thing. But in this video, a woman had asked Aiman Azlan, " How do I convince a guy to propose to me?" This was Aiman Azlan answer....I will answer this question with another question. Why don't you propose the guy? Say What!!! (Women) Who says only can guy can propose?? There is no rule in Islam that say that, don't trust me?? Prophet Muhammad s.a.w got married to Khadijah, right?? Well, who propose to whom?? and guys don't feel ashamed if a girl propose to you, don't be fool about this sodo, macho idea that the society imposes on you.
    The prophet s.a.w was proposed by Khadijah through the third person, but he did not feel ashamed by. Instead, he accepted the proposal. There is nobody is more macho than prophet s.a.w.
^_^ Thumb Up...
    He3 It was a good answer right??, I was so happy, while improving my English language, I also got the benefit from this video..Alhamdulillah..^_^

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق