الاثنين، 10 أكتوبر 2011

CoOpErAtIoN 9/10/2011

In Islam, Allah SWT taught us to cooperate with one another. This is because, it can tie up our relationship as a human being and especially as a Muslim. Today, alhamdulillah, i have done something that relate to this statement. At 9.30 am, early in the morning, with the name of Allah SWT that gave me opportunity to enjoy this life as a Muslim, i went to Al-Falah mosque to attend a program that held by the Al-Falah's partners. 

The mosque was very beautiful, huge and tidy. There was a huge library at the side of the mosque and there had placed a lot of book such as Islamic book, magazines, dictionaries, novels and others.  Unfortunately, the place was very messy and untidy. So today, that was our job to clean up the place. 

My friends and I clean up the library

My friends and I, work together to clean up the library until 12.30 pm. We felt so tired but at the same time we enjoy and happy together. I hope that, we can cooperate together another time, so our relationship will always bloom and never untie. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah SWT for all this opportunity. 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق