الخميس، 13 أكتوبر 2011

~LeArn EngLish fRoM somEoNe ~

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
          Someone?....who? ^_^ It was my secret....no, just kidding...^_^ Actually, he was Anwar Hadi, one of the Malaysian youtubers. I was knew him from a post in facebook. He spoke English very smooth and fluent, and he used an easy English, so it was easy to me to understand his contents that he posted in You Tube.
         During watching his video, one of my friend had told me that he (Anwar Hadi) was a teslian student. Owww no wonder, he had a good and excellent English. Why should I watched his video??? Actually, Anwar Hadi's video not just learnt about English language but he also gave me something important related to our religion. That why I like to watch his video. He was very funny, happy go lucky and open minded. He tried to gave his speech in easy way to  make the browser easy to understand. I felt jealous to him, Ya Allah, I hope one day I can be like him, that can speak English with confidence, I will try my very best, InsyAllah.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق